Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

My Heritage

Gorgeous vintage, aged and grunged papers, plus over 105 co-ordinating elements.
Also included is a full upper and lower case alphabet, with numbers and symbols.
Buy the Page Kit and get the Alpha for FREE. You can find this wonderful family kit at Moo Two Designs.









Not enough elements in the My Heritage Page Kit, then add this little add-on pack to it. The My Heritage Add-on pack contains:
5 Vintage papers and 23 gorgeous elements

OK, OK, I know its been a while since there has been freebies here and we are sorry with Susan on a vacation trip, I am left to pick up the piecies so I have completed this kit and its freebies!


Click the pictures above for zip download.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jun. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment